The Invacare Pronto M41 is the latest offering in the sleek and versatile Pronto series of Power wheelchairs.
The M41 features the latest technology in electronics and in-line motors. This combination provides increased efficiency, battery range and an increased top speed.
The M41 also features a center wheel drive platform, simplified SureStep, and six wheels on the ground providing stability and maneuverability similar to other Pronto models.
All of these features are packed into a simple, clean looking, and easy-to-service compact frame that provides mobility with syle for people on the go!
High efficiency in-line motors for greater speed and longer battery range.
Simplified SureStep suspension with six wheels on the ground for smooth driving and optimum stability.
Comfortable and lightweight fold-down seat with width adjustable and fixed height arms (standard)
Semi-recline van seat with width and height adjustable arms (optional)
Compact size for a tight turning radius
- Overall Length: 33.7" (with footboard up); 39.4" (with footboard down)
- Overall Width: 24" (including joystick)
- Overall Height: 33"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Turning Radius: 17.75" (front); 19.5" (rear)
- Speed: 5 mph
- Battery: U1 (2)
- Range: up to 17 miles (tested with the maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs.)
- Charger: 3 amp off-board
- Product Weight: 161 lbs. (with U1 batteries), 110 lbs. (without batteries)
- Wheel and Caster Size: Front and rear casters 6" x 2"; Drive Wheels (flat free) 10.5" x 3.5"
- Incline Capability: 7 degrees
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Warranty: Base Frame 36 months; Seat Frame 36 Months; Electronics 12 Months, Motor/GearBox 12 Months